prisacovyw Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Sonic Generations In Hindi Free Download

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c An unknown enemy causes the appearance of multiple "time holes", forcing Sonic and his friends back in time. As a result, Sonic must band together with his past self to defeat this enemy and fix the timestream.
This game is just amazing. It has great level designs, great, exhilarating gameplay, great soundtracks, decent bosses, and a more original story than other sonic games. This game just seems to correct most of the mistakes from previous sonic games, which is great. The fact that you are able to play as both classic and modern Sonic is great, as it adds a lot more variety to this game. The overall gameplay is great for both classic and modern sonic, as it works perfectly for each of them, which makes it fun all around. The level design and soundtrack is nothing short of incredible, as they not only have elements from previous games, but they also implemented the other version of sonic with them as well so every experience is fresh and fun, as well as nostalgic. The bosses are great for the most part. Some of them require you to do the same thing over and over, which can be a bit repetive, but when they're great, they're great. The story in this game is surprisingly pretty good, as it sort of waters down the whole "Stop the villain and win" cliche and adds a lot more flare and originality to it, by making it more about time travel and being in limbo, while still trying to stop the one who put Sonic in limbo to begin with. And it's not Eggman for once. So I am very glad to see a less predictive story in a sonic game. Overall, the only issue I have with this game is that some of the cutscenes and voice acting can seem a bit kiddy at times, but besides that, this just may be the best 3D sonic game I've played so far, as it is everything I want in a 3D sonic game for the most part.
Sonic Generations is a breath of fresh air. Not only the best Sonic game in my opinion but also the best video game in history. With the game being hard that's a good thing. It's a challenge and challenge equals good depending on how the challenge is done. If the challenge is in the game that's good, if the challenge is in the controls that's bad. But thankfully Sonic Generations challenge is in the game. True it can be hard trying to figure out where to go but that makes it more challenging and better, giving you more room to explore. And the story is great with the appearance of multiple time holes, giving us a classic and epic time travel game. Even the boss battles are great. Metal Sonic, Shadow the Hedgehog, Silver the Hedgehog, Awesome. But the fact of there are only being three boss battles I do hate. Anyway, Sonic Generations gives great gameplay, great graphics, great story, and great challenge. In quote of what the back cover says: Old meets New and worlds collide. Also a Blast to the Past. But what the hey, give this game a try and see what you have been missing. Thanks for reading!

Blue Motel download movie freehindi Can Daniel Save Katerina Before Emily also Falls Into Miguel's TrapSekirei full movie hd 1080p downloadThe Present full movie download 1080p hdCodename: Diablo! downloadResident Evil: Red Falls full movie with english subtitles online downloadIs the Leaning Tower of Pisa Standing full movie download 1080p hdRome Against Rome full movie download in hindi hdThe Crocodile movie free download hdThat Man from Rio tamil dubbed movie download

WillieJ replied

191 weeks ago

My friends and I love this game. This is the classic game we love to play during vacation. I remember that my friends used to come to our house just to play this game. We love it cause it is free. I wonder if this game is still free online tho. I hope it it is free, if it is then I am gonna share this thread to my friends right away. I know that they will like it and remember those good old days with this classic game. It wont be the same but I am sure they will remember those moments.

play the best dragon in dragon city
Please log in to post a reply.